Requirements for entering Hong Kong
1. Check out the Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements
- The Immigration Department’s Visit Visa / Entry Permit Requirements for the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region gives a list of countries/ territories which always require a VISA. Please check if you need a VISA to enter Hong Kong.
- Please read through all the details and conditions stated in the captioned website.
2. Guidebook for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong
- This guidebook sets out the entry arrangement for persons who require a visa/entry permit to visit/transit the HKSAR. You can find application procedures, travel documentation requirements, etc, in this guidebook. To speed up your application, you can download the application form in advance.
- Please note that this entry arrangement does not apply to Chinese residents of Mainland China and Taiwan (other than People’s Republic of China passport holders and Chinese residents of Taiwan living overseas).
3. Invitation letter
- If you require a letter of invitation from Hong Kong International Airport for a visa application to attend The Trinity Forum, 2023, please contact ACI-APAC at: firstname.lastname@example.org
It will normally take four to six weeks for the Immigration Department to process a visit/transit visa/entry permit application upon receipt of all the required documents. Please note the issuance of a visa is at the discretion of the Hong Kong Immigration Department
Regala Skycity Hotel
Preferential room rates for The Trinity Forum delegates at Regala Skycity Hotel, can be booked with the hotel directly via the following link:
The preferential rates are different for single occupancy and double occupancy (Garden View Room) and are available for bookings between 24 October and 26 October 2023. Hotel reservations at the preferential rate must be made by Thursday, 28 September 2023 and are subject to availability. We urge delegates to book their rooms early to avoid disappointment.
No cancellation or amendment is allowed for the preferential rate you’ve confirmed. A full non-refundable prepayment for the entire stay will be charged to your credit card at time of booking. Failure to arrive at the hotel will result in forfeiture of the prepayment.
For any enquiries, please contact us: email@example.com
Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel
Internationally acclaimed, Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel is situated on the Lantau Island and directly connected to the AsiaWorld-Expo, while in a close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport and Hong Kong-Zhuhai-Macao Bridge Boundary Crossing Facilities. The hotel features 658 spacious guest rooms starting from 377 sq. ft. Its full service facilities include 14 premium meeting space, 5 food and beverage outlets for a variety of dining options, 24-hour fitness centre, 25-metre indoor-heated swimming pool and an award-winning Quan Spa for wellness retreats. The hotel is within easy access to the central business district with just a 28-minute train ride from the adjacent AsiaWorld-Expo Airport Express Link Station, while complimentary shuttle bus service is also available to the airport and Tung Chung MTR station.
Preferential room rates for The Trinity Forum delegates at Hong Kong SkyCity Marriott Hotel, can be booked with the hotel directly via the following link:
The preferential rates are different for room only, single occupancy with breakfast and double occupancy with breakfast.
The preferential rates are available for bookings between 24 October and 26 October 2023 (inclusive). Hotel reservations at the preferential rate must be made by Saturday, 23 September 2023 and are subject to availability. We urge delegates to book their rooms early to avoid disappointment.
Credit card prepayment for a 1-night stay will be charged on or before 23 September 2023. The remaining nights of the stay will be charged after 23 September 2023. Prepayment is non-refundable. For any cancellation or shortened stay made on or before 23 September 2023, a 1-night room rental will be charged, while after 23 September 2023, a full room rental will be charged.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions and assistance.