Online registration will be closed on 21 October 2019. Registration can still be made on-site by paying cash in USD or online credit card payment via PayPal.
|TYPE OF PASSES||Early Bird Price (USD)
(by 31 July 2019, 23:59 HKT)
|Regular Price (USD)|
|ACI Member 1||945||1,210|
|Accompanying Person 2||320||320|
|ACI Asia-Pacific Conference Incentive Program (CIP) 3||0||0|
|Sponsor / Exhibitor 4||0||0|
- Group discount – Non-Airport Delegates – 15% group discount for 3 or more delegates registering at the same time from the same company; Airport Delegates – 15% group discount for 2 delegates registering at the same time from the same company; 30% discount for 3 or more delegates registering at the same time from the same company.
- Accompanying persons (spouse/ life partner) are allowed access to Opening Cocktail, Gala Dinner and Pre-Conference Tour only.
- ACI Asia-Pacific Airport Members may utilize their CIP quota. Please contact the Regional Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Free passes for sponsors / exhibitors are subject to the partnership level / benefits agreed and confirmation after registration.
- Staff option applies to staff from ACI and The Moodie Davitt Report only.
Please see below for full terms and conditions.
Don't miss out on the early bird rates!
The Trinity Forum 2019 – Terms and Conditions
You confirm the information provided on the registration form is correct and that your full name and company name as provided will be shown on the delegate badge. By completing the registration form, you consent to the distribution of your contact details to the host and organizers of this event. you also consent to the inclusion of your name and email address in any published delegates list, to be distributed at the event.
Confirmation email will be sent after registration is successfully completed to the provided email address within three working days.
Organizers will accept replacement delegates, however delegate passes cannot be shared or split among delegates under any circumstances.
Organizers have the right to refuse, refund or reject registrations.
Full delegate passes include access to conference activities such as conference sessions, opening cocktail, refreshments and lunches, gala dinner, pre-conference tour, post event photos and conference presentations.
Accompanying persons’ passes include access to networking activities only such as pre-conference tour, opening cocktail and gala dinner. Payment will be required for any delegates wanting to attend the conference sessions.
Media passes are strictly limited. Organizers have the right to refuse and/or reject applications for the media passes. All registered media delegates must reference “The Trinity Forum 2019” in any articles generated from the event and/or event sidelines.
ACI Asia-Pacific Conference Incentive passes are available for ACI Asia-Pacific airport members only under specific conditions. Delegates using this pass are eligible to access to all conference activities such as conference sessions, opening cocktail, refreshments and lunches, gala dinner, pre-conference tour, post event photos and conference presentations. To verify your eligibility, contact email@example.com.
Insurance, travel and accommodation will be the responsibility of the attending delegate. Organizers shall not be responsible in any way for personal injury to the delegate and/or his/her accompanying persons, staff, agents, contractors, invitees or members of the public, travel and accommodation.
For Bank Transfer, payment must be received within seven days from the date of registration acknowledgement email. All payments must be finalized prior to the conference. If payment is not received on time, delegates will be required to pay via cash (in USD only) on-site or online credit card payment via PayPal.
Please find the bank details below.
Account Name: Airports Council International
Account No.: 808-732341-274
Bank Name: HSBC
Bank address: 1 Queen’s Rd Central, Hong Kong
Swift Code: HSBCHKH HHKH
For Cheque/Bank Draft, please find the details below.
Made payable to: Airports Council International
Airports Council International,
Unit 13, 2/F, Airport World Trade Centre,
1 Sky Plaza Road, HKIA,
For Credit Card, online credit card payment instructions will be provided in the registration acknowledgement email. Your order will be processed in USD. Daily currency fluctuations and any credit card and/or international transaction fees that your bank may charge may result in slight variations to the amount charged to your card.
Cancellations must be made in writing by email to ACI Asia-Pacific (firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds will be considered based on the date of receipt of the cancellation notice as follows:
- If cancellation notice is received before or on 31 July 2019 (Hong Kong time), full delegate fee will be refunded.
- If cancellation notice is received before or on 31 August 2019 (Hong Kong time), the delegate fee will be refunded less USD 100 administration fee.
- If cancellation notice is received before or on 30 September 2019 (Hong Kong time), 50% of the delegate fee will be refunded.
- Registration fees will not be refunded if cancellation notice is received after 30 September 2019 (Hong Kong time) even in the case of non-attendance but the registration may be transferred to another person at no additional charge, subject to written notification to ACI Asia-Pacific prior to the conference.
Any approved refunds will be issued following the conclusion of the event only and will be processed in USD.
Organizers reserve the right to amend or cancel the event date, venue, programme schedule, speakers or topics without prior notice to participants.